This is by far my favorite low carb biscuit recipe! Don’t believe me…make it yourself!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Daisy sour cream
- 1/4 cup Kerrygold butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt. Whisk in 1/2 cup of the shredded Cheddar.
- Stir in eggs, sour cream, and melted butter until well combined.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. These are very filling and they spread and rise so make the mounds smallish. You should get 10 to 12 biscuits.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Cheddar.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes, until firm to the touch and cheese is just starting to brown.
- Remove and let cool 5 minutes.