I’m trying out a new recipe for Breakfast Cookies, which I found on Pinterest and decided to tweak just a bit. Here’s the recipe I followed:
3 slices bacon
3 large eggs
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375. Cook the bacon.
- In one bowl, mix the almond flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a second bowl, mix the eggs and 1/2 the cheese.
- Add bowl 1 to bowl 2 and mix well.
- Pinch off little pieces of bacon from the 3 slices and add them to the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture onto a parchment paper-covered baking sheet.
- Make the cookies small as they will expand! (I ended up with 5 big cookies for my first batch.)
- Sprinkle on the remaining cheese and pop them in the oven for 8-10 minutes. (I put mine in for 10 and they came out great!)
- Let cool and enjoy!
(You could also add other ingredients that you like. Sausage could be subbed for bacon.)